We’ve learned that two Carenet team members who work onsite on our Brooks campus have tested positive for COVID-19. Please join us in keeping these team members in our thoughts. Due to confidentiality laws, we will not publish their names.
Here’s what we know:
- The team members last worked onsite on Friday, January 8, and Monday, January 11, 2021, respectively.
- The team members’ workstations and frequently touched surfaces have been disinfected, and we will be professionally disinfecting all Brooks buildings, including the employee center, this evening at 9 p.m. CT.
- Any team members who were in close proximity to these team members are being communicated with directly, per CDC and Carenet guidelines.
Carenet Health leadership continues to closely monitor all campuses.
- Stay at your workstation as much as possible.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Wear your mask all the time, except when you are at your desk. If you are interacting with a coworker, you both should have your masks on and remain at least 6 ft. apart.
- Even when you are at your desk, if you are speaking with another team member, you must both wear your masks.
- If you walk to the breakroom or restroom, you must wear your mask at all times.
- Use hand sanitizer and disinfecting spray/wipes regularly.
- Do not come to work if you feel ill. If you begin to feel ill at work, alert your manager and leave immediately.
If you have further questions or concerns, please speak with your manager or send an email to COVID19@carenethealthcare.com.