We’ve learned that a Carenet team member who works onsite at our Woodstone Campus has tested positive for COVID-19. Please join us in keeping the team members in our thoughts. Due to confidentiality laws, we will not publish names.
Here are the details:
- The team member works in Building 400 and was last onsite on June 16, 2022.
- Any team members who were in close proximity to the team members are being communicated with directly, per Carenet guidelines.
- Carenet Health leadership continues to monitor all campuses.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Use hand sanitizer and disinfecting spray/wipes regularly.
- Do not come to work if you feel ill. If you begin to feel ill at work, alert your manager and leave immediately.
If you have further questions or concerns, please speak with your manager or send an email to COVID19@carenethealthcare.com.