We’ve learned that two Carenet team members who work onsite at our Albuquerque Campus have tested positive for COVID-19. Please join us in keeping these team members in our thoughts. Due to confidentiality laws, we will not publish their names.
Here’s what we know:
- Both team members last worked onsite on Wednesday, November 18, 2020. The team members wore face coverings and practiced social distancing when they were onsite.
- Both of the team members’ workstations, as well as other potentially exposed areas of the campus, have been disinfected per standard protocols since the individuals were last onsite. Their workstations were cleaned again today out of extra caution.
- Any team members who were in close proximity to these individuals are being communicated with directly, per CDC and Carenet guidelines.
Carenet Health leadership continues to closely monitor all campuses.
- Stay at your workstation as much as possible.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Wear your mask all the time, except when you are at your desk. If you are interacting with a coworker, you both should have your masks on and remain at least 6 ft. apart. If you walk to the breakroom or restroom, you must wear your mask at all times.
- Use hand sanitizer and disinfecting spray/wipes regularly.
- Do not come to work if you feel ill. If you begin to feel ill at work, alert your manager and leave immediately.
If you have further questions or concerns, please speak with your manager or send an email to COVID19@carenethealthcare.com.