Carenet Team Members,
The state of Texas and many other areas where we have team members are experiencing frigid weather and substantial power outages. Please note the following:
- Many of our systems are down due to power outages.
- The central attendance line is still down.
- Contact your manager if at all possible if you are unable to work.
- Thank you to all team members who are doing all they can to continue to work and keep Carenet operational.
- If team members in areas not impacted are able to help by picking up shifts, please let your manager know.
- We understand this is an emergency situation. Do your best to keep your manager informed. We know you may not be able to work effectively or communicate with us.
- Your safety and well-being are of the utmost importance. Do what you need to do to keep you and your family safe and warm.
- Continue to watch this site for more information as we have it.
Here are some quick tips for staying warm if your power goes out:
Two things NOT to do:
- Under no circumstances should you bring a generator inside. They should remain 30 feet away from your home.
- Don’t use a stove or oven for heat, this can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning.
Here is more information from the Red Cross:https://www.redcross.org/about-us/news-and-events/news/2021/winter-weather-can-be-dangerous-how-to-stay-safe.html