We’ve learned a Carenet team member who works onsite at our Albuquerque Campus has tested positive for COVID-19. Please join us in keeping this team member in our thoughts. Due to confidentiality laws, we will not publish their name.
Here’s what we know:
- The team member last worked onsite on Friday, November 13, 2020. The team member wore a face covering and practiced social distancing.
- Due to the length of time that’s passed since the team member was onsite, additional disinfecting procedures are not necessary; however, we will be doubling our efforts to clean heavily trafficked and touched areas out of an abundance of caution.
- Any team members who were in close proximity to this team member are being communicated with directly, per CDC and Carenet guidelines.
Carenet Health leadership continues to closely monitor all campuses.
- Stay at your workstation as much as possible.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Wear your mask all the time, except when you are at your desk. If you are interacting with a coworker, you both should have your masks on and remain at least 6 ft. apart. If you walk to the breakroom or restroom, you must wear your mask at all times.
- Use hand sanitizer and disinfecting spray/wipes regularly.
- Do not come to work if you feel ill. If you begin to feel ill at work, alert your manager and leave immediately.
If you have further questions or concerns, please speak with your manager or send an email to COVID19@carenethealthcare.com.