We learned late last night that a Carenet team member who works onsite at our Albuquerque Campus has tested positive for COVID-19. Please join us in keeping this team member in our thoughts. Due to confidentiality laws, we will not publish their name.
Here’s what we know:
- The team member last worked onsite on Thursday, November 19, 2020. The team member wore a face covering and practiced social distancing when they were onsite.
- The team member’s workstation, as well as other potentially exposed areas of the campus, have been disinfected per standard protocols since the individual was last onsite. Their workstation was cleaned again last night out of extra caution.
- Any team members who were in close proximity to this individual are being communicated with directly, per CDC and Carenet guidelines.
Carenet Health leadership continues to closely monitor all campuses.
- Stay at your workstation as much as possible.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Wear your mask all the time, except when you are at your desk. If you are interacting with a coworker, you both should have your masks on and remain at least 6 ft. apart. If you walk to the breakroom or restroom, you must wear your mask at all times.
- Use hand sanitizer and disinfecting spray/wipes regularly.
- Do not come to work if you feel ill. If you begin to feel ill at work, alert your manager and leave immediately.
If you have further questions or concerns, please speak with your manager or send an email to COVID19@carenethealthcare.com.